Affordable PVC proximity cards
- High-quality cards available in standard and clamshell
- Compatible with many name-brand card readers
- Five-day turnaround on orders of fewer than 1,000 cards
Organizations everywhere are getting the short end of the stick by choosing the same proximity cards for access control year after year. While having a reliable product is great, there can be better things out there. In the case of PVC proximity cards, that better thing is here: introducing IDentiPROX, a line of affordable PVC proximity cards from IDenticard.
IDentiPROX cards are available as standard PVC cards that can be customized with a PVC printer and as thicker “clamshell” cards. Because IDentiPROX cards are IDenticard’s own product, we’re able to offer the cards at a more competitive price. Also, IDentiPROX cards were designed to be compatible with many big-brand card readers, meaning that in many cases, IDentiPROX cards can be used as direct replacements for the more expensive cards sold by the big brands.
Why choose IDentiPROX?
IDentiPROX PVC proximity cards beat other proximity cards in a number of ways.
- Affordable: Because IDentiPROX cards are our own product, you don’t have to deal with a middleman or a vendor, allowing for a lower price. With IDentiPROX, you’re getting cards directly from our Milwaukee manufacturing facility.
- Compatible: It’s easy to make the switch from big-brand cards to IDentiPROX, as IDentiPROX cards are compatible with many major card readers.
- Versatile: With IDentiPROX available as both standard prox cards and clamshell prox cards, there’s an option for everyone. Additional features are available as well, including a magnetic stripe, a number of different bit formats and a composite material. IDentiPROX cards can also include smart chips like MIFARE Classic® 1K and MIFARE® DESFire®, for a multi-technology solution.
- Speed: Shipping the cards out of our own manufacturing facility allows us to get your cards out quickly, with a five-day turnaround on many orders.
- Secure: IDentiPROX cards are available with IDentiGUARD™, a holographic security feature from IDenticard. This security measure can be custom designed to suit your site, and will help protect your card from counterfeiting and fraud.
- Customizable: Standard IDentiPROX cards can be custom designed using our Premium Badging Service, or can be printed on-site using any PVC card printer. IDentiPROX clamshell cards won’t fit in standard PVC printers, but can still be customized by using stickyback cards. Using stickyback cards provides an added bonus: the stickyback can be peeled off the card, allowing cards to be reissued to different users as necessary.
- Dependable: IDenticard stands behind IDentiPROX, offering a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects.
Does your prox card measure up?
We think IDentiPROX can replace your current proximity card, and want to give you a chance to try it. To request a free sample, please fill out the form below. We will send you your choice of a PVC printable or clamshell IDentiPROX card with the 26-bit H10301 format. This card will arrive programmed, meaning you can test it out in your current system.
MIFARE is a registered Trademark of NXP B. V.