Healthcare ID Solutions
- Healthcare wristbands
- Medical labels
- Labor and Delivery Products
- All from the market leader
Wristbands, Medical labels and devices for hospitals, pharmacies and acute care
With more than six decades of experience, PDC Healthcare (our sister Brady Corp. company) is a trusted leader in identification and patient safety solutions. Over 90% of hospitals rely upon PDC Healthcare products today. Our extensive portfolio of identification solutions ensures positive patient identification, helps reduce medical errors, and improve patient safety. PDC Healthcare’s wristbands, labels, and identification solutions also help organizations improve workflow efficiency and fiscal performance, while maintaining compliance with important patient safety regulations.
- Medical wristbands from the industry leader: PDC Healthcare pioneered patient ID wristbands and continues its history of innovation and intelligent design with an expansive patient ID portfolio that no other company can match. With more than six decades of experience, PDC Healthcare is a trusted leader in patient identification and its wristbands are in use today at over 80% of U.S. hospitals. From print-on-demand laser and thermal wristbands to color-coded alert wristbands and snaps, blood bands and more, we have every patient ID application covered for the entire patient population, from newborn to geriatric. We have wristbands and labels that are compatible with Epic, Cerner, Meditech, and all other leading EMR systems.
- Hospital-grade labels from PDC help healthcare providers accurately and efficiently identify medication, charts, specimens, patient information, equipment, x-rays, and so much more. Our labeling solutions help meet critical Joint Commission regulatory requirements and National Patient Safety Goals to use medication safely, improve staff communication, identify patients correctly, prevent infection, and prevent mistakes in surgery. From brightly colored, pre-printed communication labels to system labels, our labels connect the patient care process in admissions, laboratory, pharmacy, OR, ER, ICU, radiology and throughout the continuum of care. PDC laser and thermal printable labels are compatible with the leading EMR, LIS, PIS, and other hospital systems.
- Other Medical Devices and Supplies: From Labor and Delivery/NICU ID products that meet patient and provider needs to Mamography products like skin markets, fresh wipes and cold packs, and much more, PDC Healthcare is full-service ID supplier for the healthcare industry