Access control and security solutions
Comprehensive tools to monitor and secure facilities
- Restrict or grant access to doors and server racks
- Monitor integrated surveillance feeds
- Manage facilities on the go with a mobile app
Access control systems are designed to keep people, premises and data safe. At their most basic, access control systems ensure that only authorized individuals gain entry to certain areas of a facility. These systems can range from an electronic lock at the entrance of a building to a series of locks on server racks at a physical data center. By implementing an access control system, an organization can better monitor who is accessing their facilities and increase safety for all.
IDenticard is an industry leader in access control
IDenticard has been developing security software and hardware in the access control industry for more than three decades. Our team has a wealth of experience developing products, assessing needs and implementing the best solutions possible. We strive to produce innovative products that will help protect our customers’ premises, data and more.
We have our own in-house engineering team, a range of hardware and software products, an intuitive mobile access control application and offer unparalleled customer service and support. With an access control solution from IDenticard, you can be sure you’re getting the best the access control industry has to offer.
PremiSys™: Access control on-site or on the go
Our solution for those seeking to better manage access and security is PremiSys, a comprehensive access control system designed by IDenticard’s in-house engineering team. Our solutions specialists and system integrator partners will work with you to determine which version of PremiSys is right for your facilities, with factors including the number of doors required, interest in ID badging support and more. All versions of PremiSys are compatible with the PremiSys mobile app, which allows a user to manage and monitor facilities from an iPhone™ or Android™ smartphone.
- PremiSys LT: As our entry-level access control offering, PremiSys LT is ideal for small organizations looking to get started with an access control solution.
- PremiSys: A step up from PremSys LT, PremiSys supports up to 40 readers and is compatible with PremiSys ID for badge creation.
- PremiSys Pro: As IDenticard’s premium offering, PremiSys Pro is also compatible with PremiSys ID for badging and features no restrictions on the number of doors or workstation clients supported.
Rack Armor™: Patented, award-winning physical data center security
While many of today’s worries about threats to digital security focus on cyber attacks, your data is actually at greater risk from internal threats and physical tampering. However, many data centers rely only on outdated digital security programs to protect their data, ignoring the physical side entirely. Rack Armor from IDenticard solves that problem by monitoring and protecting your physical data centers, providing heightened security at the source.
- Rack actions: Easy to read, color-coded icons provide information on the status of your server doors, locks and handles.
- Video integration: Combine Rack Armor with a surveillance camera system to store video logs of server access activities, record keystrokes and more.
- Customized audit reports: Rack Armor stores complete logs of rack usage and activity, providing detailed audit reports.
Custom access and security solutions
For over 30 years, IDenticard has worked to develop a nationwide network of trusted ID and security integrators. Because of this network, we are able to offer full-service, customized access control and security solutions for your site. Solutions include:
- Physical access control hardware and software
- Biometric readers
- Card readers (scan or swipe)
- Visitor Management systems
These various tools come together in a variety of ways to create an integrated, effective access control and security solution. Custom solutions can include only the tools your site needs, making them an affordable option, and our system integrator partners will handle installation and implementation. If a custom access and security solution sounds like the right fit for your organization, please contact us and we will work with you to develop the ideal solution for your site.